- European passport
- Microchip (implanted before the rabies vaccination) (implantat înaintea vaccinului antirabic)
- Rabies vaccination + minimum 21 days spent in Romania, however not longer than one year
- Internal and external treatment before departure and veterinarian control, that are to be recorded in the passport (made at least one day before arrival to that country, however not more than 5 days, depending the country of destination)
- TRACES certificate is requested in case of intracommunity commercial shipment. A commercial shipment is considered the travel by pets not accompanied by their masters, or whose travel is by more than 5 days before/after the travel of their owners.
The European community includes 28 Member States: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Great Britain, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Hungary.
Medical record or passport of the pet including: the microchip series, date, type and validity of vaccines, date of disinfestation etc.
- International health certificate issued 24 hours before the shipment by the Sanitary Veterinary Department of the county where the sender of the pet is domiciled. The validity of this certificate is of 10 days.
- Statement on own liability of the sender referring to the value of the carried pet (this document is necessary only to prepare export customs clearance formalities).
Depending on the country of destination and on changes in legislation, other documents may be necessary, of which we will inform you.